Fused pointcloud in camera frame (left)?

Is there possibility to get fused pointcloud in the left camera frame? I think that at the moment the /zed2/zed_node/mapping/fused_cloud is in the map frame. I would need to get pointcloud always in the camera frame. I could use just /zed2/zed_node/point_cloud/cloud_registered but it is very noisy.

Or what are optimal parameters for the reliable depth sensing. Currenly my parameters are like this:
epth:
quality: 4 # ‘0’: NONE, ‘1’: PERFORMANCE, ‘2’: QUALITY, ‘3’: ULTRA - ‘4’: NEURAL - Note: if ‘0’ all the modules that requires depth extraction are disabled by default (Pos. Tracking, Obj. Detection, Mapping, …)
sensing_mode: 0 # ‘0’: STANDARD, ‘1’: FILL
depth_stabilization: true # Forces positional tracking to start if ‘true’
openni_depth_mode: false # ‘false’: 32bit float [meters], ‘true’: 16bit unsigned int [millimeters]
point_cloud_freq: 15.0 # [DYNAMIC] - frequency of the pointcloud publishing (equal or less to grab_frame_rate value)
depth_confidence: 40 # [DYNAMIC]
depth_texture_conf: 100 # [DYNAMIC]
remove_saturated_areas: true # [DYNAMIC]
qos_history: 1 # ‘1’: KEEP_LAST - ‘2’: KEEP_ALL
qos_depth: 1 # Queue size if using KEEP_LAST
qos_reliability: 1 # ‘1’: RELIABLE - ‘2’: BEST_EFFORT -
qos_durability: 2 # ‘1’: TRANSIENT_LOCAL - ‘2’: VOLATILE

Hi @JereK
Welcome to the Stereolabs community.

The messages on the topic /zed2/zed_node/point_cloud/cloud_registered are always in left camera frame.

The data of the topic /zed2/zed_node/mapping/fused_cloud are instead in the map frame because it’s a map and that’s the frame where it should be published.

To get a stable point cloud you can try to reduce depth_confidence to 10.