Zed X not detected in combination with Orin nx

Hi,

I recently received the replacement of my zed box and did the same installations I did before but for some reason the ZED X camera is not recognized at all. I was trying to run the basic ros display launch file to see if there was any input, but it seemed like the camera was not opened properly giving me the following message: [2023-11-10 09:39:15 UTC][ZED][INFO] Logging level INFO
[2023-11-10 09:39:15 UTC][ZED][ERROR] [ZED] sl::camera::Open has not been called, no Camera instance running.
[2023-11-10 09:39:15 UTC][ZED][ERROR] [ZED] sl::camera::Open has not been called, no Camera instance running.
[2023-11-10 09:39:15 UTC][ZED][WARNING] CAMERA NOT DETECTED in sl::ERROR_CODE sl::camera::open(sl::InitParameters)
[ INFO] [1699609155.529648085]: ZED connection [LIVE CAMERA with ID 0]: CAMERA NOT DETECTED.

Looking into the issue with the ZED diagnostic showing me the camera was not detected and use a different port as the input (usb3.0 port). The ZED Explorer seems to be stuck and not recognizing the camera either. I tried sudo dmesg | grep zedx showing me this: [ 17.126517] zedx 30-0018: Driver Version : v0.5.4
[ 17.126524] zedx 30-0018: Probing v4l2 sensor.
[ 17.126684] zedx 30-0018: tegracam sensor driver:video0_v2.0.6
[ 24.952653] zedx 30-0018: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
[ 24.952811] zedx: probe of 30-0018 failed with error -1
[ 24.958321] zedx 30-0010: Driver Version : v0.5.4
[ 24.958325] zedx 30-0010: Probing v4l2 sensor.
[ 24.958639] zedx 30-0010: tegracam sensor driver:video1_v2.0.6
[ 25.066957] zedx 30-0010: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
[ 25.067061] zedx: probe of 30-0010 failed with error -1
[ 25.072573] zedx 31-0018: Driver Version : v0.5.4
[ 25.072577] zedx 31-0018: Probing v4l2 sensor.
[ 25.072796] zedx 31-0018: tegracam sensor driver:video2_v2.0.6
[ 25.180729] zedx 31-0018: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
[ 25.180821] zedx: probe of 31-0018 failed with error -1
[ 25.186255] zedx 31-0010: Driver Version : v0.5.4
[ 25.186257] zedx 31-0010: Probing v4l2 sensor.
[ 25.186386] zedx 31-0010: tegracam sensor driver:video3_v2.0.6
[ 25.292630] zedx 31-0010: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
[ 25.292699] zedx: probe of 31-0010 failed with error -1

I could share the diagnostic results, but everything seems to be fine except the detection of the camera. I tried restarting the daemon or system in general. Any suggestions on next steps to get the zedx to respond?

Hi @TimonPad
please run the command sudo ZED_Diagnostic --dmesg and send here the dmesg.log file that it generates.

I also recommend to upgrade to the latest ZED X Driver version available.

ZED_Diagnostic --dmesg

  • Running Log Kernel Trace Diagnostic : OK

Normal run of zed diagnostic shows this in terminal:
ZED_Diagnostic
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
“Errors occurred
A detailed report can be saved to be shared with support if needed.

Camera not detected
Make sure the camera is plugged in or try another USB 3.0 port.”
“Please connect a camera to test the USB connection.”

Newest zed x drivers are already installed. “stereolabs-zedx is already the newest version (0.5.6-MAX96712-L4T35.3.1)”

Edit: Got it to work. Didn’t change anything but not it is detected.

@TimonPad you must run the command with sudo:
sudo ZED_Diagnostic --dmesg
the command generates a log file called dmesg.log in the folder where you launched it.
Please post its content here.

Like i mentioned for some reason it is working now. This is the content of the log: Created: Tue Nov 14 2023

###########################################
############ DMESG [ZEDX] LOG #############
###########################################

[   18.001217] zedx 30-0018: Driver Version : v0.5.6
[   18.001224] zedx 30-0018: Probing v4l2 sensor.
[   18.001396] zedx 30-0018: tegracam sensor driver:video0_v2.0.6
[   25.807020] zedx 30-0018: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
[   25.807175] zedx: probe of 30-0018 failed with error -1
[   25.812711] zedx 30-0010: Driver Version : v0.5.6
[   25.812716] zedx 30-0010: Probing v4l2 sensor.
[   25.813036] zedx 30-0010: tegracam sensor driver:video1_v2.0.6
[   25.919272] zedx 30-0010: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
[   25.919423] zedx: probe of 30-0010 failed with error -1
[   25.924958] zedx 31-0018: Driver Version : v0.5.6
[   25.924962] zedx 31-0018: Probing v4l2 sensor.
[   25.925203] zedx 31-0018: tegracam sensor driver:video2_v2.0.6
[   26.031043] zedx 31-0018: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
[   26.031127] zedx: probe of 31-0018 failed with error -1
[   26.036591] zedx 31-0010: Driver Version : v0.5.6
[   26.036595] zedx 31-0010: Probing v4l2 sensor.
[   26.036788] zedx 31-0010: tegracam sensor driver:video3_v2.0.6
[   26.143042] zedx 31-0010: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
[   26.143144] zedx: probe of 31-0010 failed with error -1

###########################################
############ DMESG [DTS] LOG #############
###########################################

[    0.002631] DTS File Name: /builds/sl/jetson-gmsl-kernel/src/kernel/kernel-5.10/arch/arm64/boot/dts/../../../../../../hardware/nvidia/platform/t23x/p3768/kernel-dts/tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dts
[    2.311695] tegra-pmc c360000.pmc: scratch reg offset dts data not present

###########################################
############ DTB list original  ###########
###########################################

/boot/dtb/kernel_tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb

###########################################
############ DTB list SLabs     ###########
###########################################

/boot/stereolabs/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra194-p3668-0000-p3509-0000.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra194-p3668-0001-p3509-0000.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3701-0000-p3737-0000.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0000-p3768-0000-a0.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0001-p3509-a02.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0001-p3768-0000-a0.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0003-p3509-a02.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0003-p3768-0000-a0.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0004-p3509-a02.dtb
/boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0004-p3768-0000-a0.dtb

/boot/stereolabs/utils:
extlinux.py
fio.py
__pycache__

###########################################
############ EXTlinux file      ###########
###########################################

TIMEOUT 30
DEFAULT Stereolabs

MENU TITLE L4T boot options

LABEL primary
      MENU LABEL primary kernel
      LINUX /boot/Image
      FDT /boot/dtb/kernel_tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb
      INITRD /boot/initrd
      APPEND ${cbootargs} root=PARTUUID=8c6d4587-70fd-476d-a8bc-e6a09e3fe6e8 rw rootwait rootfstype=ext4 mminit_loglevel=4 console=ttyTCU0,115200 console=ttyAMA0,115200 firmware_class.path=/etc/firmware fbcon=map:0 net.ifnames=0 

# When testing a custom kernel, it is recommended that you create a backup of
# the original kernel and add a new entry to this file so that the device can
# fallback to the original kernel. To do this:
#
# 1, Make a backup of the original kernel
#      sudo cp /boot/Image /boot/Image.backup
#
# 2, Copy your custom kernel into /boot/Image
#
# 3, Uncomment below menu setting lines for the original kernel
#
# 4, Reboot

# LABEL backup
#    MENU LABEL backup kernel
#    LINUX /boot/Image.backup
#    FDT /boot/dtb/kernel_tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb
#    INITRD /boot/initrd
#    APPEND ${cbootargs}


LABEL Stereolabs
	MENU LABEL Stereolabs kernel
	LINUX /boot/Image
	FDT /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb
	INITRD /boot/initrd
	APPEND ${cbootargs} root=PARTUUID=8c6d4587-70fd-476d-a8bc-e6a09e3fe6e8 rw rootwait rootfstype=ext4 mminit_loglevel=4 console=ttyTCU0,115200 console=ttyAMA0,115200 firmware_class.path=/etc/firmware fbcon=map:0 net.ifnames=0

####################################
############ Driver list ###########
####################################

/usr/lib/modules/5.10.104-tegra/kernel/drivers/stereolabs/max96712/max96712.ko==> exists
/usr/lib/modules/5.10.104-tegra/kernel/drivers/stereolabs/zedx/sl_zedx.ko ==> exists

################################################
############ ZEDX Daemon Status LS #############
################################################

● zed_x_daemon.service - ZED-X Daemon service
     Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
     Active: active (running) since Tue 2023-11-14 11:05:26 UTC; 27s ago
   Main PID: 1414 (ZEDX_Daemon)
      Tasks: 3 (limit: 18144)
     Memory: 9.9M
     CGroup: /system.slice/zed_x_daemon.service
             └─1414 /usr/sbin/ZEDX_Daemon

Nov 14 11:05:26 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: Started ZED-X Daemon service.
Nov 14 11:05:26 zedbox-orinnx ZEDX_Daemon[1414]: [ "Tue Nov 14 11:05:26 2023" ]  ** Start ZED-X Daemon
Nov 14 11:05:26 zedbox-orinnx ZEDX_Daemon[1414]: [ "Tue Nov 14 11:05:26 2023" ]  ** Searching for Preload file  "/etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.preload"  :  false
Nov 14 11:05:26 zedbox-orinnx ZEDX_Daemon[1414]: [ "Tue Nov 14 11:05:26 2023" ]   Process  "rmmod sl_zedx" outputs  "rmmod: ERROR: Module sl_zedx is not currently loaded\n"
Nov 14 11:05:35 zedbox-orinnx ZEDX_Daemon[1414]: ** ZED-X Driver loaded
Nov 14 11:05:35 zedbox-orinnx ZEDX_Daemon[1414]: [ "Tue Nov 14 11:05:35 2023" ]  ** Searching for Postload file  "/etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.postload"  :  false
Nov 14 11:05:35 zedbox-orinnx ZEDX_Daemon[1414]: [ "Tue Nov 14 11:05:35 2023" ]  ** Created Endpoint  "tcp://127.0.0.1:20026"

################################################
############ I2C Trace  [-l]       #############
################################################

i2c-3	i2c       	3190000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
i2c-30	i2c       	i2c-2-mux (chan_id 0)           	I2C adapter
i2c-1	i2c       	c240000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
i2c-8	i2c       	31e0000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
i2c-6	i2c       	31c0000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
i2c-33	i2c       	i2c-2-mux (chan_id 3)           	I2C adapter
i2c-4	i2c       	Tegra BPMP I2C adapter          	I2C adapter
i2c-31	i2c       	i2c-2-mux (chan_id 1)           	I2C adapter
i2c-2	i2c       	3180000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
i2c-0	i2c       	3160000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
i2c-7	i2c       	c250000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
i2c-5	i2c       	31b0000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
i2c-32	i2c       	i2c-2-mux (chan_id 2)           	I2C adapter

################################################
############ I2C Trace /dev/i2C-30 #############
################################################

     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- UU -- -- -- -- -- -- 
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
70: UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         

################################################
############ I2C Trace /dev/i2C-31 #############
################################################

     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 29 -- -- -- -- -- -- 
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
70: UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         

################################################
############ I2C Trace /dev/i2C-32 #############
################################################

     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
70: UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         

################################################
############ I2C Trace /dev/i2C-33 #############
################################################

     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
70: UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         
#########################

I noticed the driver update that may occurred on reboot. Might have been the issue as what I am aware of.

1 Like

OK, do not hesitate to open a new thread if you need support.

When installing the rtabmap_ros package I get the following error:

CMake Error at /home/user/catkin_ws/devel/share/rtabmap_conversions/cmake/rtabmap_conversionsConfig.cmake:173 (message):
Project ‘rtabmap_demos’ tried to find library ‘opencv_aruco’. The library
is neither a target nor built/installed properly. Did you compile project
‘rtabmap_conversions’? Did you find_package() it before the subdirectory
containing its code is included?
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/opt/ros/noetic/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:76 (find_package)
rtabmap_ros/rtabmap_demos/CMakeLists.txt:4 (find_package)

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/user/catkin_ws/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
See also “/home/user/catkin_ws/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log”.
make: *** [Makefile:2602: cmake_check_build_system] Error 1
Invoking “make cmake_check_build_system” failed.

Before when running this package I on my laptop instead of the orin I didn’t have to install anything else and the installation went well. Do I have to install separate libraries for the orin to make this work?

This is an issue with RTABmap, please write a support request to their forum.

Okay I will do that.

@Myzhar The same issue has been coming up again. This is the log file: Created: to marrask. 23 2023

> ###########################################
> ############ DMESG [ZEDX] LOG #############
> ###########################################
> 
> [   18.519530] zedx 30-0018: Driver Version : v0.5.6
> [   18.519537] zedx 30-0018: Probing v4l2 sensor.
> [   18.520342] zedx 30-0018: tegracam sensor driver:video0_v2.0.6
> [   26.330801] zedx 30-0018: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
> [   26.330966] zedx: probe of 30-0018 failed with error -1
> [   26.336453] zedx 30-0010: Driver Version : v0.5.6
> [   26.336455] zedx 30-0010: Probing v4l2 sensor.
> [   26.336631] zedx 30-0010: tegracam sensor driver:video1_v2.0.6
> [   26.442933] zedx 30-0010: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
> [   26.443028] zedx: probe of 30-0010 failed with error -1
> [   26.448521] zedx 31-0018: Driver Version : v0.5.6
> [   26.448525] zedx 31-0018: Probing v4l2 sensor.
> [   26.448727] zedx 31-0018: tegracam sensor driver:video2_v2.0.6
> [   26.559494] zedx 31-0018: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
> [   26.559594] zedx: probe of 31-0018 failed with error -1
> [   26.565058] zedx 31-0010: Driver Version : v0.5.6
> [   26.565062] zedx 31-0010: Probing v4l2 sensor.
> [   26.565275] zedx 31-0010: tegracam sensor driver:video3_v2.0.6
> [   26.670956] zedx 31-0010: zedx_links_check: 0 link(s) detected
> [   26.671074] zedx: probe of 31-0010 failed with error -1
> 
> ###########################################
> ############ DMESG [DTS] LOG #############
> ###########################################
> 
> [    0.002657] DTS File Name: /builds/sl/jetson-gmsl-kernel/src/kernel/kernel-5.10/arch/arm64/boot/dts/../../../../../../hardware/nvidia/platform/t23x/p3768/kernel-dts/tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dts
> [    2.311624] tegra-pmc c360000.pmc: scratch reg offset dts data not present
> 
> ###########################################
> ############ DTB list original  ###########
> ###########################################
> 
> /boot/dtb/kernel_tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb
> 
> ###########################################
> ############ DTB list SLabs     ###########
> ###########################################
> 
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra194-p3668-0000-p3509-0000.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra194-p3668-0001-p3509-0000.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3701-0000-p3737-0000.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0000-p3768-0000-a0.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0001-p3509-a02.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0001-p3768-0000-a0.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0003-p3509-a02.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0003-p3768-0000-a0.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0004-p3509-a02.dtb
> /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0004-p3768-0000-a0.dtb
> 
> /boot/stereolabs/utils:
> extlinux.py
> fio.py
> __pycache__
> 
> ###########################################
> ############ EXTlinux file      ###########
> ###########################################
> 
> TIMEOUT 30
> DEFAULT Stereolabs
> 
> MENU TITLE L4T boot options
> 
> LABEL primary
>       MENU LABEL primary kernel
>       LINUX /boot/Image
>       FDT /boot/dtb/kernel_tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb
>       INITRD /boot/initrd
>       APPEND ${cbootargs} root=PARTUUID=8c6d4587-70fd-476d-a8bc-e6a09e3fe6e8 rw rootwait rootfstype=ext4 mminit_loglevel=4 console=ttyTCU0,115200 console=ttyAMA0,115200 firmware_class.path=/etc/firmware fbcon=map:0 net.ifnames=0 
> 
> # When testing a custom kernel, it is recommended that you create a backup of
> # the original kernel and add a new entry to this file so that the device can
> # fallback to the original kernel. To do this:
> #
> # 1, Make a backup of the original kernel
> #      sudo cp /boot/Image /boot/Image.backup
> #
> # 2, Copy your custom kernel into /boot/Image
> #
> # 3, Uncomment below menu setting lines for the original kernel
> #
> # 4, Reboot
> 
> # LABEL backup
> #    MENU LABEL backup kernel
> #    LINUX /boot/Image.backup
> #    FDT /boot/dtb/kernel_tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb
> #    INITRD /boot/initrd
> #    APPEND ${cbootargs}
> 
> 
> LABEL Stereolabs
> 	MENU LABEL Stereolabs kernel
> 	LINUX /boot/Image
> 	FDT /boot/stereolabs/tegra234-p3767-0000-p3509-a02.dtb
> 	INITRD /boot/initrd
> 	APPEND ${cbootargs} root=PARTUUID=8c6d4587-70fd-476d-a8bc-e6a09e3fe6e8 rw rootwait rootfstype=ext4 mminit_loglevel=4 console=ttyTCU0,115200 console=ttyAMA0,115200 firmware_class.path=/etc/firmware fbcon=map:0 net.ifnames=0
> 
> ####################################
> ############ Driver list ###########
> ####################################
> 
> /usr/lib/modules/5.10.104-tegra/kernel/drivers/stereolabs/max96712/max96712.ko==> exists
> /usr/lib/modules/5.10.104-tegra/kernel/drivers/stereolabs/zedx/sl_zedx.ko ==> exists
> 
> ################################################
> ############ ZEDX Daemon Status LS #############
> ################################################
> 
> ● zed_x_daemon.service - ZED-X Daemon service
>      Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
>      Active: active (running) since Thu 2023-11-23 09:27:19 EET; 32min ago
>    Main PID: 1365 (ZEDX_Daemon)
>       Tasks: 3 (limit: 18144)
>      Memory: 9.9M
>      CGroup: /system.slice/zed_x_daemon.service
>              └─1365 /usr/sbin/ZEDX_Daemon
> 
> marras 23 09:29:01 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> marras 23 09:29:03 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> marras 23 09:29:03 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> marras 23 09:29:16 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> marras 23 09:29:16 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> marras 23 09:29:17 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> marras 23 09:29:18 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> marras 23 09:29:19 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> marras 23 09:29:19 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> marras 23 09:29:20 zedbox-orinnx systemd[1]: /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:13: Unknown key name 'Port' in section 'Service', ignoring.
> 
> ################################################
> ############ I2C Trace  [-l]       #############
> ################################################
> 
> i2c-3	i2c       	3190000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
> i2c-30	i2c       	i2c-2-mux (chan_id 0)           	I2C adapter
> i2c-1	i2c       	c240000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
> i2c-8	i2c       	31e0000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
> i2c-6	i2c       	31c0000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
> i2c-33	i2c       	i2c-2-mux (chan_id 3)           	I2C adapter
> i2c-4	i2c       	Tegra BPMP I2C adapter          	I2C adapter
> i2c-31	i2c       	i2c-2-mux (chan_id 1)           	I2C adapter
> i2c-2	i2c       	3180000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
> i2c-0	i2c       	3160000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
> i2c-7	i2c       	c250000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
> i2c-5	i2c       	31b0000.i2c                     	I2C adapter
> i2c-32	i2c       	i2c-2-mux (chan_id 2)           	I2C adapter
> 
> ################################################
> ############ I2C Trace /dev/i2C-30 #############
> ################################################
> 
>      0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
> 00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 10: 10 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 18 19 -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- UU -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 49 -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 50: -- -- -- -- 54 55 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 60: -- -- 62 -- -- -- -- -- -- 69 -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 70: UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         
> 
> ################################################
> ############ I2C Trace /dev/i2C-31 #############
> ################################################
> 
>      0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
> 00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 29 -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 70: UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         
> 
> ################################################
> ############ I2C Trace /dev/i2C-32 #############
> ################################################
> 
>      0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
> 00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 70: UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         
> 
> ################################################
> ############ I2C Trace /dev/i2C-33 #############
> ################################################
> 
>      0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
> 00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
> 70: UU -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         
> #########################

The diagnostic file is good.
I recommend running the command sudo service nvargus.daemon restart to recover the camera after a not good close without rebooting the Jetson