Zed X in jetson container

I’m getting an issue with Zed X after built a Jetson container. The error says

[ZED-X][Warning] Failed to verify the match between the L4T version of the host and the container. If you are indeed in a container, be sure to run the same L4T version on both.

I’m sure the version matches. The device is zed box Orin nx 16gb, checked l4t version below

user@GTW-ONX1-D1J35SWV:~/netra-frag-ai$ cat /etc/nv_tegra_release 
# R35 (release), REVISION: 3.1, GCID: 32827747, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Sun Mar 19 15:19:21 UTC 2023

And here is a snippet of the docker file

FROM nvcr.io/nvidia/l4t-base:35.3.1 AS base
RUN echo "# R35 (release), REVISION: 3.1" > /etc/nv_tegra_release
ENV NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES=all
RUN wget -q --no-check-certificate -O ZED_SDK_Linux_JP.run 
https://download.stereolabs.com/zedsdk/4.0/l4t35.3/jetsons && \
    chmod +x ZED_SDK_Linux_JP.run ; ./ZED_SDK_Linux_JP.run silent skip_tools && \
    rm -rf /usr/local/zed/resources/* \
    rm -rf ZED_SDK_Linux_JP.run

Docker run arguments are

--runtime nvidia
--privileged 
-v /usr/local/zed/resources:/usr/local/zed/resources 
-v /usr/local/zed/settings:/usr/local/zed/settings 
-v /var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/:/var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/ 
-v /etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service:/etc/systemd/system/zed_x_daemon.service 
-v /dev:/dev  
-v /tmp:/tmp 

Could you tell me what I’m missing? Or what is used to check the l4t version? I assume that in newer l4t base images, some of the jetson’s information is missing, but I don’t know what is used for the zed_x_daemon to check.

It turns out the zed_x driver comes with the zed box is a bit older. I installed 0.6.4 and the issue is resolved.

I have a Jetson Orin Nano and preparing to build a Docker container for my ZED X. What version of Ubuntu are you running (on the Nano)?