We just released a patch of the SDK v3.8 that fixes some issues.
- Improved and deployed 3.8 ZED SDK Docker images for size and clarity
- Fixed default image sharpening value to be similar to previous ZED SDK versions.
- Fixed setRegionOfInterest function for PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, and NEURAL depth map that previously resulted in artifacts on the edges.
- Fixed PlaneAtHit that could return shrunk planes
- Maxwell and Kepler GPUs (compute capabilities 35, 50 and 52) are not supported using CUDA 11.X, only with CUDA 10.2