- Added support for NVIDIA Jetson JetPack 5.0.2 Production Release (L4T 35.1)
- Removed support for NVIDIA Jetson JetPack 5.0.x Developer Preview (L4T 34.1)
- Fixed lost camera video settings when grab() triggers an internal recovery. The camera settings were set back to default, whereas they should have been kept as the previous chosen value. This is now the expected behavior.
- Fixed camera settings control in Streaming mode (sender/receiver). The receiver could lose the ability to control the camera settings after a while. It happened when the sender grab() function was triggering an internal recovery and lost control of camera settings.
- Fixed a Heap buffer overflow in SVO recording on Jetson that could lead to unexpected random behavior.