The new ZED SDK patch version 3.7.4 includes also the enhancements introduced with the v3.7.3 released a few days ago:
- Fixed security issue on Linux: the installed udev rules, to open the IMU without root access, were incorrect and could allow privilege escalation.
- Removed warning verbose of deprecated functions during compilation
- Added AI model download and optimization progress bars
- Fixed possible crash in Reid model optimization
- Fixed spatial mapping invalid behavior when using multiple camera simultaneously
- Fixed Custom object detector random infinite loops
- Fixed self-calibration undeterministic behavior when reading the same SVO multiple times.
- Fixed regression ZED Explorer streaming input
- Added support for YOLOv5 v6 in the custom detector cpp sample
- Improved sample cmakes
- Improved numpy conversion in get_data() function by removing the deep copy by default (up to 30% faster samples)
- Fixed missing timestamp attribute for Mat class
Download page: ZED SDK 3.7 - Download | Stereolabs