The 3.3.1 patch version has been released! See here https://www.stereolabs.com/developers/release/
Here are the release notes :
The ZED SDK patch 3.3.1 fixed bugs reported by users to make the ZED SDK even more useful. Some modules have been reworked to provide a better experience. We also improved our documentation to make it denser and easier to understand. Wrappers and their sample have been updated to better reflect SDK capabilities.
- Improved Auto-Exposure behavior to fix random overflow leading to purple images.
- Updated Depth Performance filtering to reduce occlusions, results are closer to SDK 2.8.
- Updated Depth Quality filtering to remove the quantification effect in some cases.
- Fixed an issue in Spatial Mapping module which was leading to aborting the process.
- Improved object tracking process runtime.
- Reduced object detection flickering.
- SDK installation now follows Windows rules about program drive.
- ZEDfu no longer stops in a random way.
- Fixed ZED Diagnostic behavior with cuda 11.1.
- Added full sensors data.
- Added missing Object Data attribute (velocity, confidence)
- Updated Samples
- Added sensors data sample
- Updated C# API to match C++/python naming.
- Added NuGet compatibility for C# API.
- Added new spatial mapping sample for C# API.
- Improved Documentation.
- Fixed issues in API leading to disjointed data into Matrix3f or Matrix4f when setting/getting values from Rotation or Orientation.
- Fixed Spatial Mapping Triangles index which was leading to false ordering.
- Updated Object Detection API.
- Samples now match C++ ones with new opengl viewers.
- Fixed rgb/depth async issue
- Improved IMU and other sensor sync
- Fixed issue with sensors data from SVO
- Support for ROS2 Eloquent Elusor
- Support for SDK v3.3
- Support for ZED2
- Support for new ZED2 sensors
- Support for Object Detection with ZED2
- Switched from lifecycle node to “normal” node to improve ROS2 compatibility
- New zed-ros2-examples Github repository
- New Rviz2 plugin to visualize Object Detection results (bounding boxes and skeletons)
- New improved tutorials
- Improved Python launch files
- Updated online documentation