Zed-openpose cmake configuration fails

I am trying cmake configuration of zed-openpose.
It is the same issue presented here (CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:18 #8 - Github Lab) but seems not answered.

Is it not supported to build zed-openpose in windows?

Here are what I have done:

• followed openpose installation procedure for windows (using VS studio build) and succeeded running demo. (location> C:\Users\sakur\openpose)
  • git cloned zed-openpose at C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples\zed-openpose.
  • tried cmake configuration and got an error below;

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:23 (find_package):
By not providing “FindOpenPose.cmake” in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by “OpenPose”, but CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by “OpenPose” with any of the following names:

OpenPoseConfig.cmake
openpose-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of “OpenPose” to MAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set “OpenPose_DIR” to a directory containing one of the above files. If “OpenPose” provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.

Searching files in openpose, “OpenPoseConfig.cmake.in” found in \openpose\cmake. I suppose it does not meet to collaborate with zed-openpose.

Here is my cmake-gui condition below.

I appreciate any help about this problem,

Thank you.

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us,

It seems that OpenPose needs to be installed first. Did you clone and build the openpose repository as mentionned in the installation guide ? https://github.com/stereolabs/zed-openpose#installation

Then, if it’s just the cmake file that specifically does not work on Windows, you can probably tune the cmake configuration to take in account directly the .lib and .dll files that you just built from https://github.com/CMU-Perceptual-Computing-Lab/openpose. Then your app should build fine.

Regards,

Antoine Lassagne
Senior Developer - ZED SDK
Stereolabs Support