ZED 4.1 SDK LiveLink Fusion

Hi all,

Congrats on the release of the new SDK, looks really cool and can’t wait to try it out.

Trying to use the new 4.1 SDK with Unreal Engine through LiveLink.

I realize the SDK just came out and it might be too early for this, but I wasn’t able to find a pre-compiled version of the LiveLink Mono & Fusion executables compatible with 4.1 on the github page.

I downloaded the source and compiled the fusion version for 4.1, I re-calibrated the cameras through 360, but I’m getting an “Empty File” error.

I’m assuming some configuration/syntax might have changed and it’s not reading the file correctly anymore.

Would it be possible to get a pre-built executable for Fusion? Or some help getting this to work?

Thank you so much

Hi @GevC, thanks for the kind words!

The Live Link plugin is changing a bit in architecture, you can use the branch rework_plugin to get the latest version. If you get the “empty file” error, ensure you’ve put the zed360 config file path in ZEDLiveLinkConfig file.

We’ll get it released soon, executable and all. Sorry for the delay!

Hi there and thanks a lot for your response!

I’ve tried running the reworked version last week and I just tried the version from this morning, both the mono & fusion versions complain that that camera isn’t plugged in/not detected, even though it is and works fine through the explorer. I wonder if it’s not compatible with the current version of the SDK yet? (4.1)

Also the config file in is in the folder and pointed correctly. We had our setup working on the previous version of the SDK, just trying to migrate to the new version to take advantage of the new features.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for testing it, but I suspect the issue lies elsewhere.

Can you share a ZED Diagnostic result?

Also, I suspect it won’t work, but can you check with ZED Depth Viewer? (not Explorer)
ZED Explorer doesn’t use the SDK, it only opens the camera.

Hi and thanks for your response again!

The ZED Depth Viewer works as expected for both cameras. I have 2 ZED2i-s connected and I see signal and depth passes in the Depth Viewer. I can also play around with the resolution and framerate just fine.

Below is a screenshot of what happens when I try to launch the reworked mono livelink sender. The below screenshot is what happens when I launch it without a config file.

Opening it with a config file in the same folder (and even using the path as an argument) shows all the config parameters and “Opening Camera…” and simply exits the console.

Needless to say that i’ve tried restarting and unplug-replugging both devices.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Never mind!

Downloaded the new version from this morning, compiled and everything seems to be working now :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like