Zed 2 Camera openGl problem

Hello Everyone

I have installed all the requirements and i have run a couple of demos but when i try to run object_detection_image_viewer.py it gives me this error

OpenGL.error.NullFunctionError: Attempt to call an undefined function glutInit, check for bool(glutInit) before calling

does anyhow have an idea why?

Hi @dlraro,

You might need to update your OpenGL packages.
You can find the latest versions on that page. You need to download PyOpenGL and PyOpenGL_accelerate packages.
To install them, download the .whl files matching your Python version and run the command :
python3 -m pip install <name_of_your_whl_file>

Hello!

Thanks for the reply, i currently have both installed and is version 3.1.5
I am currently running it on windows 10
Cuda 10.2
and an RTX 5000
if that information helps

Hi @dlraro,

What version of Python are you using ? Are you running the sample inside a virtual environment ?
If that is the case, make sure to install the packages inside your virtual environment.

Otherwise, can you try running python3 -m pip install --ignore-installed <name_of_your_whl_file> instead and see if that helps with your issue ? This will overwrite existing packages on your system.

No, I’m running it on my base environment and i have all the packages installed i have been able to use the Zed explorer and so on. but not to run the python script , object detection
im using python 3.6.8 and this is the packages that i have installed