Visual Studio 2022
Unreal Engine 5.1
CUDA 12.1.105
ZED SDK 4.0.7
already set directx 11 rhi default in defaultengine.ini
built livelink ue5 sample file
built ue zedsamples ue5 file successfully
pass zed diagnostic
but after launching games and hit play in body tracking, it crashed.

the error log is below and i didn’t find solution to this problem, did i missed any module or didn’t connected the sdk to the project file?

Blockquote
Unhandled Exception: 0xc06d007e
KERNELBASE
UnrealEditor_Stereolabs!__delayLoadHelper2() [D:\a_work\1\s\src\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp:312]
UnrealEditor_Stereolabs!_tailMerge_sl_zed_c_dll()
UnrealEditor_Stereolabs!USlCameraProxy::OpenCamera() [C:\Users\DP\Documents\Unreal Projects\zed-UE5-main\Plugins\Stereolabs\Source\Stereolabs\Private\Core\StereolabsCameraProxy.cpp:223]
UnrealEditor_ZED!AZEDPlayerController::ZedReady() [C:\Users\DP\Documents\Unreal Projects\zed-UE5-main\Plugins\Stereolabs\Source\ZED\Private\Core\ZEDPlayerController.cpp:432]
UnrealEditor_ZED!AZEDPlayerController::Internal_OpenZedCamera() [C:\Users\DP\Documents\Unreal Projects\zed-UE5-main\Plugins\Stereolabs\Source\ZED\Private\Core\ZEDPlayerController.cpp:423]
UnrealEditor_ZED!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<0,AZEDPlayerController,void __cdecl(void),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::Execute() [C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.1\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:601]
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
kernel32
ntdll

Blockquote
0x00007FFCCAC8531C (KernelBase.dll) 中 (於 UnrealEditor.exe) 擲回例外狀況: 0xC06D007E: Module not found (參數: 0x000000E475D79E10)。
0x00007FFCCAC8531C (KernelBase.dll) (於 UnrealEditor.exe) 中發生未處理的例外狀況: 0xC06D007E: Module not found (參數: 0x000000E475D79E10)。

Hi,

I think there is a version missmatch between the ZED SDK and the plugin. Can you make sure to sure the UE plugin compatible with the ZED SDK v4.0.7 => Release ZED Plugin for UE5.2 v1.7 · stereolabs/zed-UE5 · GitHub

You might need to update your UE to 5.2.

1 Like

thank you very much, i followed your instructions and set directx rhi 11 and worked