UE 5.3 Having Build Issues - Missing ZEDSamples.target

I’ve been developing an Unreal Engine 5.3 project using ZED2i cameras, using the L_BodyTrackingMulti level as a template to build upon, and I’m now in the process of moving the project from the Editor onto the build PC. Up until now, the project has run and cooked fine within the Editor, but when packaging the project, it throws the following error:

Unreal54-ZED-Package-Error.txt (5.1 KB)

I suspected it was a similar problem as this issue (Packaging a build on Unreal 5.3), but my project doesn’t even include the ZEDSamples.target file (as seen in the provided logs), and when I rebuild the VS scripts for the project, this doesn’t seem to change. I’ve attempted to build in Developer and DebugGame to no avail.

Does anyone happen to know when this target file is generated or what step I may be missing? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Hi @troto-maton,

Welcome to the forums :wave: And sorry for the late reply!

This error looks very familiar from the one on this post: UE5.3.2 package error ZED-livelink - #3 by MechatronicMan

Could you try the solution proposed there?

This did the trick! Removing both AnimGraph and BlueprintGraph did the job.
Thanks for your help finding this!

Surprised I hadn’t found this sooner - for some reason it didn’t come up in my recommendations because I had a space between “UE” and “5.3.2” … odd, but an art to be mastered, I suppose.

1 Like