Troubles installing python API by get_python_api.py

Hi there! I am new to SDK and I am trying to install the API for python. I use Pycharm. When I launch get_python_api.py the output on the console is:

C:\Users\franc\PycharmProjects\venv\Scripts\python.exe “C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\get_python_api.py”
→ Downloading to ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK’
Detected platform:
win_amd64
Python 3.11
ZED SDK 3.8
→ Checking if https://download.stereolabs.com/zedsdk/3.8/whl/win_amd64/pyzed-3.8-cp311-cp311-win_amd64.whl exists and is available
Error downloading whl file (HTTP Error 403: Forbidden)

Unsupported platforms, no pyzed file available for this configuration
It can be manually installed from source GitHub - stereolabs/zed-python-api: Python API for the ZED SDK

Process finished with exit code 1

Anyone has some idea on what can I do? I have an Intel i7 core processor but the software detects win AMD64. Is it correct? Then the software *.whl has amd64 in the name… is it a problem? Moreover CUDA is installed but the code doesn’t detect it.

Hello,

Python 3.11 is not supported in ZED SDK 3.8.2, but the support is already implemented in our next version. In the meantime, you can build the wrapper from source: GitHub - stereolabs/zed-python-api: Python API for the ZED SDK

Or you can use python 3.10.

Antoine

Thank you very much Antoine… I installed Python 3.10 and now all is working fine!!

Francesco