SDK 4.0: zed-aruco build instructions not working

I cloned the zed-aruco repo and followed the build instructions on github under zed-aruco/mono (https://github.com/stereolabs/zed-aruco/tree/master/mono). I’m on Ubuntu 20.04 using SDK 4.0. I keep getting the result below–my guess would be that it’s somehow related to me using SDK 4.0 instead of a lower version. Any ideas on how to fix it for SDK 4.0?

/home/username/catkin_ws/src/zed-aruco/mono/src/main.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
/home/username/catkin_ws/src/zed-aruco/mono/src/main.cpp:59:40: error: ‘struct sl::CameraInformation’ has no member named ‘camera_resolution’
   59 |     Resolution image_size = cameraInfo.camera_resolution;
      |                                        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/stalbot/catkin_ws/src/zed-aruco/mono/src/main.cpp:64:33: error: ‘struct sl::CameraInformation’ has no member named ‘calibration_parameters’
   64 |     auto calibInfo = cameraInfo.calibration_parameters.left_cam;
      |                                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [mono/CMakeFiles/ZED_Reloc_Aruco.dir/build.make:76: mono/CMakeFiles/ZED_Reloc_Aruco.dir/src/main.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:115: mono/CMakeFiles/ZED_Reloc_Aruco.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:84: all] Error 2

Hi @stalbot,

I apologize for the inconvenience, we’ve just updated to sample with ZED SDK 4.0 compatibility. Please pull the master branch and try again, you should no longer have these compilation issues. GitHub - stereolabs/zed-aruco: ZED SDK samples using ArUco tag detection

Thanks! It’s working now.