Running Zed through C++ code and getting too much memory

Hey i’ve been working with the zed C++ code for a while.
ZED2i
i’ve made a new docker using stereolabs/zed:4.0-devel-cuda12.1-ubuntu22.04
i’m’ trying to use my code that was working before, and when running the zed_.grab() function,
I get this Error:

- - - - - - - - - TEMPORARY_DSI - - - - - - - - - 
 Too much Memory already used !! 
 Trying get -6, only 10 left on 10 
 void mYHMtzEBZ 

Any ideas?
amd of course with an nvidia GPU
nvidia-smi:

Tue Dec 12 10:35:04 2023       
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| NVIDIA-SMI 530.30.02              Driver Version: 530.30.02    CUDA Version: 12.1     |
|-----------------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+
| GPU  Name                  Persistence-M| Bus-Id        Disp.A | Volatile Uncorr. ECC |
| Fan  Temp  Perf            Pwr:Usage/Cap|         Memory-Usage | GPU-Util  Compute M. |
|                                         |                      |               MIG M. |
|=========================================+======================+======================|
|   0  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 T...    On | 00000000:01:00.0 Off |                  N/A |
| N/A   50C    P8                5W /  35W|    862MiB /  4096MiB |      0%      Default |
|                                         |                      |                  N/A |
+-----------------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Processes:                                                                            |
|  GPU   GI   CI        PID   Type   Process name                            GPU Memory |
|        ID   ID                                                             Usage      |
|=======================================================================================|
|    0   N/A  N/A      1421      G   /usr/lib/xorg/Xorg                          125MiB |
|    0   N/A  N/A      2397      G   /usr/lib/xorg/Xorg                          253MiB |
|    0   N/A  N/A      2581      G   /usr/bin/gnome-shell                        100MiB |
|    0   N/A  N/A     19413      G   ...6421541,17363829689313030182,262144      371MiB |

Hi,
can you check the calibration file of your Camera.
This error may raise if the calibration file is corrupted (wrong baseline or camera parameters).
Maybe there is a load issue with your docker.

1 Like

the top of the calibration file located in /usr/local/zed/settings was corrupted with some sort of html file
removing it (or just copying from the pc into the docker my old conf file fixed the problem

Hello, I encountered the same issue as you: “Too much Memory already used!! Trying get -29, only 10 left on 10.” May I ask how you ultimately resolved this problem?

I also encountered this problem, have you solved it? :joy: