Recording data without cuda(gpu)

Hi,

I’m trying to use a ZED 2i connected to a laptop that doesn’t have a cuda (Nvidia GPU).

1. I was wondering if I could record data from ZED 2i with my laptop which doesn’t have a cuda,
    and then move that data to a desktop which have a Cuda.
  2. So with the recorded data in laptop, can I later get depth data from the desktop?
  3. And when collecting the data in the laptop, is the IMU or GPS sensor collected?

Thank you.

Hi,
Cuda is used for computation purposes by the ZED SDK. If you do not have an Nvidia GPU you can still use the ZED as a standard USB camera.

If you want to record data to later process them with the ZED SDK you can install the ZED SDK on your laptop, it will tell you that you do not have an Nvidia GPU but you can force it.
This way you will be able to run to tool ZED_Explorer which let you record SVO file that could later be processed on antother device.

Hi,
Cuda is used for computation purposes by the ZED SDK. If you do not have an Nvidia GPU you can still use the ZED as a standard USB camera.

If you want to record data to later process them with the ZED SDK you can install the ZED SDK on your laptop, it will tell you that you do not have an Nvidia GPU but you can force it.
This way you will be able to run to tool ZED_Explorer which let you record SVO file that could later be processed on antother device.

[Discourse post]