Power the ZED Link mono acquisition card

How can I supply power ZED Link Mono Capture Card? Requires external 12-19V power supply but i don’t see DC jack.

Hi @Rareba
Welcome to the StereoLabs community.

The ZED Link Mono box includes a JST to Jack adapter:

Tank you. What type of jack connector is it? How many amps does the card need?

It’s a jack connector of the same type as the connectors on ZED Link Duo card, so

  • inner diameter 2.5 mm
  • outer diameter 6.5 mm
    The required current is 1A

Ok. I understood. Tank you very much.