Nvidia Xavier nx and JP 5.0 and ZED2 python examples errors

I am trying to get my ZED2 camera to run the python examples on my Nvidia Xavier NX. But I get these errors when try to run a script.

python3 object_detection_image_viewer.py

CUDA error at /builds/sl/ZEDKit/lib/src/sl_core/utils/util.cu:422 code=1(cudaErrorInvalidValue) "cudaCreateTextureObject(tex, &resDesc, &texDesc, NULL)" 
CUDA error at /builds/sl/ZEDKit/lib/src/sl_core/utils/util.cu:422 code=1(cudaErrorInvalidValue) "cudaCreateTextureObject(tex, &resDesc, &texDesc, NULL)" 

I have installed Jetpack 5.0 on the Xavier nx

I have installed the zed python API

The ZED 2 runs gstreamer no problem

The issue may be with the latest SDK for the Nvidia Jetpack 5.0.
I loaded this SDK “ZED_SDK_Tegra_L4T34.1_v3.7.2.run”
and everything works fine

Hi @joev
we are working on a fix for that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem
Thanks
I have a question.
I have been playing around with one of your Python examples that shows the object distance from the camera.
DO you have an example or docs that explain how to extract the object distance measurements out as medadata. I want to use the distance measurements to control a robot positioning

I am facing the similar issue. However the error when I run positional_tracking is
[Sample][Error] Camera Open | NO GPU COMPATIBLE : An NVIDIA GPU (Kepler or newer) is required to run this software. Exit program.

May I know are you facing the same issue as me also? I am using ZED SDK 3.7.5 on Jetson Orin with Jetpack 5.0

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the new SDK v3.7.5 has a problem with the AGX Orin. The team is working on a patch and we will release it as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, you can download and install the previous version:
https://stereolabs.sfo2.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/zedsdk/3.7/ZED_SDK_Tegra_L4T34.1_v3.7.4.run

A new release is out

You guys are awesome.

1 Like