Make error for zed-openpose program

Hello,

I am trying to build and run the program allowing to run OpenPose on a ZED 2 (GitHub - stereolabs/zed-openpose: Real-time 3D multi-person with OpenPose and the ZED).

I made sure to install all the prerequisites for OpenPose which compiled successfully however, when I build the zed-openpose program I get this error message.

Consolidate compiler generated dependencies of target zed_openpose
[ 33%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/zed_openpose.dir/src/main.o
In file included from /home/jetson/Desktop/Projects/zed-openpose/src/main.cpp:8:0:
/usr/local/zed/include/sl/Camera.hpp:95:2: warning: #warning ("‘Debug’ builds are not supported since this library was built in ‘Release’, ‘RelWithDebInfo’ should be preferred to avoid crashes and memory issues") [-Wcpp]
#warning("‘Debug’ builds are not supported since this library was built in ‘Release’, ‘RelWithDebInfo’ should be preferred to avoid crashes and memory issues")
^~~~~~~
/home/jetson/Desktop/Projects/zed-openpose/src/main.cpp: In function ‘void run()’:
/home/jetson/Desktop/Projects/zed-openpose/src/main.cpp:437:114: error: no matching function for call to ‘op::ScaleAndSizeExtractor::ScaleAndSizeExtractor(op::Point&, op::Point&, google::int32&, double&)’
ndSizeExtractor(netInputSize, outputSize, FLAGS_scale_number, FLAGS_scale_gap);
^
In file included from /usr/local/include/openpose/core/headers.hpp:21:0,
from /usr/local/include/openpose/headers.hpp:11,
from /home/jetson/Desktop/Projects/zed-openpose/include/utils.hpp:18,
from /home/jetson/Desktop/Projects/zed-openpose/src/main.cpp:12:
/usr/local/include/openpose/core/scaleAndSizeExtractor.hpp:12:9: note: candidate: op::ScaleAndSizeExtractor::ScaleAndSizeExtractor(const op::Point&, float, const op::Point&, int, double)
ScaleAndSizeExtractor(const Point& netInputResolution, const float netInputResolutionDynamicBehavior,
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/include/openpose/core/scaleAndSizeExtractor.hpp:12:9: note: no known conversion for argument 2 from ‘op::Point’ to ‘float’
/usr/local/include/openpose/core/scaleAndSizeExtractor.hpp:9:18: note: candidate: op::ScaleAndSizeExtractor::ScaleAndSizeExtractor(const op::ScaleAndSizeExtractor&)
class OP_API ScaleAndSizeExtractor
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/include/openpose/core/scaleAndSizeExtractor.hpp:9:18: note: candidate expects 1 argument, 4 provided
CMakeFiles/zed_openpose.dir/build.make:89: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/zed_openpose.dir/src/main.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/zed_openpose.dir/src/main.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:82: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/zed_openpose.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/zed_openpose.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:90: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Do you have any advice on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

You could try this PR Adapt for OpenPose v1.7.0 by albertoperdomo2 · Pull Request #12 · stereolabs/zed-openpose · GitHub it was made to update the code for newer versions of OpenPose (since the API changed).

1 Like