Issues with GStreamer RTSP Server on Jetson Xavier AGX

I just tested the examples for RTSP Server from GStreamer - ZED RTSP Server | Stereolabs and I ran into the following issues. The server is created successfully and detects when clients are connected but the client pipeline seems to be failing.

I am using an Jetson Xavier AGX (JetPack 5.0.2) and ZED2i and get the following errors when trying to run the example client:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Progress: (open) Opening Stream
Progress: (connect) Connecting to rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/zed-stream
Progress: (open) Retrieving server options
Progress: (open) Retrieving media info
Progress: (request) SETUP stream 0
Progress: (open) Opened Stream
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
Progress: (request) Sending PLAY request
Progress: (request) Sending PLAY request
Progress: (request) Sent PLAY request
Opening in BLOCKING MODE
NvMMLiteOpen : Block : BlockType = 261
NVMEDIA: Reading vendor.tegra.display-size : status: 6
NvMMLiteBlockCreate : Block : BlockType = 261
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0: Delayed linking failed.
Additional debug info:
./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstDecodeBin named decodebin0 to some pad of GstFPSDisplaySink named fpsdisplaysink0
^Chandling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
Execution ended after 0:00:16.734484793
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ... `
`

Do you have any suggestions on how to adapt the receiver pipeline to be able to acquire and display the stream?

The UDP example from GStreamer - ZED Camera Source | Stereolabs on the other hand is working accordingly and I can acquire the stream even though it only seems to work on the same machine and not on another machine on the same network. I used the example receiver and just changed the port parameter to uri=udp://:. Do I need to change something else?

Hi @nweg
Welcome to the Stereolabs community.
This seems an issue related to the pipeline that cannot work on Jetson.

I suggest you search/ask on the NVIDIA developer forum for more detailed help:
e.g. Failed delayed linking some pad of GstRTSPSrc named rtspsrc0 to some pad of GstQTDemux named demux! - Jetson AGX Xavier - NVIDIA Developer Forums