Issues starting sample code for ZED SDK

So I just started working with a ZED 2i Camera on a Jetson Orin AGX using jetpack 5.1.3 on ZED 4.0, I’ve had some issue starting the sample code to get my cameras serial off of it. - Basically the hello world

My issue is VS-Code not recognizing my dependencies, or objects of dependencies when included… I’ll link my JSON to show what paths i’m searching through.

c_cpp_properties.json:

"configurations": [
    {
        "name": "Linux",
        "includePath": [
            "${workspaceFolder}/**",
            "/usr/local/zed/include/sl/**",
            "/usr/local/cuda-11.4/targets/aarch64-linux/include/**",
            "/usr/src/linux-headers-5.10.192-tegra-ubuntu20.04_aarch64/kernel-5.10/include/uapi/linux/**"
        ],
        "defines": [],
        "cStandard": "c17",
        "cppStandard": "gnu++14",
        "intelliSenseMode": "linux-gcc-arm64"
    }
],
"version": 4

}

tasks.json args:

"args": [
                "-fdiagnostics-color=always",
                "-g",
                "${file}",
                "-I${workspaceFolder}/**",
                "-I/usr/local/zed/include/sl/**",
                "-I/usr/local/cuda-11.4/targets/aarch64-linux/include/**",
                "-I/usr/src/linux-headers-5.10.192-tegra-ubuntu20.04_aarch64/kernel-5.10/include/uapi/linux/**",
                "-o",
                "${fileDirname}/${fileBasenameNoExtension}"
            ],

Includes modified in camera.hpp – Why do I have to fully give out the path when my cpp-properties & tasks.json have the file path directly?

#include </usr/src/linux-headers-5.10.192-tegra-ubuntu20.04_aarch64/kernel-5.10/include/uapi/linux cuda.h>
#include </usr/local/cuda-11.4/targets/aarch64-linux/include/cuda_runtime.h>
#include </usr/local/cuda-11.4/targets/aarch64-linux/include/cuda_runtime_api.h>
#include </usr/local/cuda-11.4/targets/aarch64-linux/include/device_launch_parameters.h>

The following photo has issues pertaining to cuda.h - Why does Camera.hpp act as if cuda.h is located and read as a supported module but refuses to work with its objects created?

Hi @jkasti,

We do not support Jetpack 5.1.3. Which ZED SDK installer have you installed on your system?