Installing Jetpack 5.1.2 on Stereolabs ZED Box

Hi,
I have a 16 GB variant Stereolabs ZED Box which currently runs JetPack 5.1.1. I wish to run Nvidia ESS DNN Stereo Disparity on the ZED Box (Isaac ROS DNN Stereo Depth β€” isaac_ros_docs documentation).

However, the requirement to run this is JetPack 5.1.2. Therefore, I wish to upgrade the JetPack on the Stereolabs ZED Box to 5.1.2.
https://nvidia-isaac-ros.github.io/repositories_and_packages/isaac_ros_dnn_stereo_depth/index.html#:~:text=Orin%20Jetson%20Xavier-,JetPack%205.1.2,-For%20best%20performance

Question: Does ZED Box supports 5.1.2? If yes, how can I update from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2?

Hi @ansh,

Welcome to the Stereolabs community :slight_smile:

The ZED Box does support Jetpack 5.1.2.

However, the current upgrade procedure from Jeptack 5.1.1 to 5.1.2 is not very straightforward at the moment, we are currently working on a guide to streamline this process.

I would suggest waiting for the guide, as the main issues you may encounter are missing USB and WiFi drivers.

Hello @mattrouss ,
Thank you your response. Can you please indicate some time frame when this update document will be available?

We plan on releasing the document next week.

That’s really great. Are you considering to cover both the scenarios i.e. upgrading (from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2) and downgrading (from 5.1.2 to 5.1.1) in your document?

Hi @ansh,

The document will cover the upgrade from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2.

We are testing the downgrade back to 5.1.1, which should not create any issues. The flash script for 5.1.1 is also available if you want to go back to 5.1.1.

Hi,

I am facing a similar issue as stated above. Is the document for the upgrade available yet? If yes, where can I find it?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Folks;

+1 ! i’m also interested ! any updates pleaseeeeee ??

Thanks in advance !