How can I display a 3D point cloud map on a web page?

Hi,
I am trying to display a 3D point cloud map as shown in the below image on my web application using CesiumJS.

I am not sure where I am doing it wrong.

Setup:
ZED2i Camera
ZED BOX Xavier™ NX 8GB

I am using the spatial mapping to get the 3D point cloud data from the ZED2i camera, but the point cloud I am getting isn’t as good as I shown in the above image (I need 3D Map like this map).

Upon running the ZED SDK spatial mapping python sample, I am getting the mesh file (mesh.obj), but upon viewing the output file on online editor the view isn’t as good as it should be.

I tried the mapping with diffent options but the result is kind of same.
1- RESOLUTION
2- MAPPING_RESOLUTION

Attached the point cloud files (*.obj) with this post.

Point cloud of my “obj” file is given below:

I can provide my original *.obj files, but I am unable to upload with the post because I am a new user.

Any help will be appreciated.

For how long did you scan ?
The spatial mapping relies on the positional tracking of the cameras, thus it can drift. The longer you scan, the more drift you’ll have.

I am scanning the room by keeping the camera steady (in my hand) and moving it with my hand to look other way.
And I just scanned it for a minute or two.

I am scanning the room by keeping the camera steady (in my hand) and moving it with my hand to look other way.
And I just scanned it for a minute or two.

[Discourse post]

Can you send a SVO and the obj file so that we can investigate ?

I have the files, but how can I send you the files?
I am getting the below message while uploading the files:
“Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.”

I uploaded the file on my google drive. I will appreciate if you can please get the files from there.
Here is the link to folder: StereoLabs - Google Drive

Hi,

You should move more, your camera is nearly static and you only change its orientation.
With ZEDfu default’s parameter, I obtain this :

We have tried following methods and settings to create 3D Map and the results are shown below

Google Drive Folder Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ghAzd8oYiD1azjAc7_am6ovJTvRPJh8K?usp=drive_link
(see all of below files in google drive folder)
.ply file without textures
file:
mesh_without_texture.ply
ply_v1.png

.obj file with texture
file:
mesh_with_texture.obj
mesh_v2.obj
mesh_v2.png
mesh_with_texture.png

but we want to generate the map like below
expected_result_image_1.png
expected_results_image_2.png

Problem:
The area scanned by the ZED2i has empty area where point cloud not available that’s why we cannot generate a full map