Help,Get pixel depth value

Can I get the depth value of a pixel and thus the world coordinate of a pixel from the depth map captured by zed2i, is there any code for this? Note: I don’t want to call the camera, I just want to get it from the captured depth map.
I want to ask is the unit of the depth value in meters What is the unit of the camera parameter ah Why is the depth value of the pixel point in the image extracted incorrectly with opencv?
Thank you!

I want to ask is the unit of the depth value in meters What is the unit of the camera parameter ah Why is the depth value of the pixel point in the image extracted incorrectly with opencv?

Hi @cbxg,

You can find information on retrieving depth map values and point cloud values in 3D space here: Using the Depth Sensing API - Stereolabs

Regarding units of the depth map, you can change it in the InitParameters from our API: InitParameters Class Reference | API Reference | Stereolabs

Is the parsed depth map from the svo file the image after normalization to 0-255?

Hi @cbxg,

If you are saving depth images in PNG format, the images are not normalized, however they are saved as a 16bit single channel image, with each pixel value being the depth value in the requested unit.

To read this image in opencv as single channel, you have to use the imread method as such:

img = cv2.imread("/path/to/img.png", cv2.IMREAD_UNCHANGED)