Frequent camera timeouts and randomly lost connection

When running your Unity Livelink stereolabs/zed-unity-livelink: ZED Livelink plugin for Unity (github.com) the program suddenly stops running giving no specific error message (even wrapping the entire main inside a try catch gave no error message).

Occasionally I will get a warning saying a camera has timed out, other times the program just simply crashes.

I am running fusion of 6 cameras, ran through the network, running Edge Body Tracking app in the hub on each of the cameras.

Hi @haakonflaar,

The verbose should be enabled in the live link sender, can you share the logs you have?

Hi @JPlou :slight_smile:

Where do I find the log file(s)?

• It happens every time.
  • It may take 10 seconds or 5 minutes before it happens. No idea what triggers it.
  • I have experiences random crashes with the multi camera app as well, but it happens far more frequently with the unity livelink application.

@haakonflaar

There is no log file per se, but the sender is a console app that should be logging a little bit of information, which might help.

Thanks for the information.
Could you attach the process to Visual Studio’s debugger to see where/in what it crashes?

Please share the call stack here afterward.