First steps with Zed2i and UGV Husky

Hello everyone!
I have installed a Zed2i camera (zed BOX) on the Husky UGV, I have also downloaded the stereolabs repository (zed-ros-examples).

The first problem is that Husky is not able to localize itself (localization:=true). The robot reacts (husky_navigation) to RVIZ NAV 2D commands (no map), but I don’t know how to load a previously made map.

I’ve been looking through the .launch files and I don’t understand why this part ( sl_rtabmap.launch.xml) is commented out:

Some tips, parameters, etc. to be able to make Husky load a map, locate within it and navigate using RVIZ 2D NAV commands?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sorry, I mean. I’ve been looking through the .launch files and I don’t understand why this part ( sl_rtabmap.launch.xml) is commented out:

<!--
<node name="rtabmap_stereo_odometry" pkg="rtabmap_ros" type="stereo_odometry" output="screen" args="" launch-prefix="">    
    <remap from="/left/image_rect"      to="zed/zed_node/left/image_rect_color"/>
    <remap from="/right/image_rect"     to="zed/zed_node/right/image_rect_color"/>
    <remap from="/left/camera_info"     to="zed/zed_node/left/camera_info"/>
    <remap from="/right/camera_info"    to="zed/zed_node/right/camera_info"/>
</node>
-->

Hi @Augusto
the ZED node uses the depth map and the odometry generated by the ZED SDK, enabling the odometry from RTABmap will generate a conflict unless you set publish_tf to false for the ZED node.