File object_detection_image_viewer.py got some trouble

the instruction told me that --input_svo_file A path to an existing .svo file, that will be playbacked. If this parameter and ip_adress are not specified, the soft will use the camera wired as default, and I have pass a path of svo.file like this python object_detection_image_viewer.py --input_svo_file “C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples\object detection\image viewer\python\check_ go_simultaneously” --resolution HD1080, and I got:
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples\object detection\image viewer\python> python object_detection_image_viewer.py --input_svo_file “C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples\object detection\image viewer\python\check_ go_simultaneously” --resolution HD1080
[Sample] Using Camera in resolution HD1080
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples\object detection\image viewer\python> ^C
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples\object detection\image viewer\python>
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples\object detection\image viewer\python> c:; cd ‘c:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples’; & ‘c:\Users\vinhd\anaconda3\envs\ZED_Env\python.exe’ ‘c:\Users\vinhd.vscode\extensions\ms-python.debugpy-2024.4.0-win32-x64\bundled\libs\debugpy\adapter/…/…\debugpy\launcher’ ‘62107’ ‘–’ ‘c:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples\object detection\image viewer\python\object_detection_image_viewer.py’
[Sample] Using default resolution

finally I cannot see my .svo file, instead of that soft used the camera wired as default, what can I do to fix this, can you help me?

Hi @NgqvngVinh,

Welcome to the Stereolabs forums :slight_smile:

The SVO path you’ve shared to the file does not contain the .svo extension. Can you make sure that the path is the correct one to a valid SVO file, with the .svo extension and try again?

thank you sir for replying me, I have fixed my errors and run the code sucessfully!!

Great to hear! Happy coding :grin: