Customized pymesh in spatial mapping

Hello everyone,
I am new, so I hope I am following the right steps. Here is the thing, I took the basic spatial mapping (python) as my starting point (zed-examples/spatial mapping at master · stereolabs/zed-examples · GitHub).
What I am trying to do is to create my own pymesh object or modify the existing one. I have my own point cloud and I want to replace the mapping done by the zed2i with my own cloud in order to place it the scene with its own coordinates. I need to see in the scene the result of a gaussian dispersion model cloud in spite of the mesh of the sample but using the spatial mapping utils. This is, once I move the camera off the scene and back, the cloud is still there, persistant, in its coordinates.
The pymesh object is not writable neither a new one created by me based on pyzed.
I don’t even know if this is possible or maybe the spatial mapping is not the proper utility to do that.

Thanks a lot in advance

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us,
The spatial mapping creates a mesh. You can get information from the sl::Mesh object, but I don’t think you can edit it. Once it’s saved, it creates an obj file, and you can edit this one.

Antoine