Convert skeleton Body34 to Body38

Do you have a script to convert skeleton body 34 data to body 38? I assume it’s difficult for the added thumb and toe joints, but is it possible for the pelvis, spine and head joints? Could you provide the code to do so?

Hi,

No, it’s not possible to convert data from one model to another.

May I ask you why you need this feature?

The Body38 model seems better fitted to standard Unity humanoid avatars. Could you comment on that?

Indeed it is. But why do you need to convert body 34 data? You can simply use the body 38 model in Unity in real-time or with a SVO file.

Because I have pre-recorded skeleton data that was recorded using Body34. I had to revert to an older version of the SDK (before Body38 was added) to achieve accurate skeleton data tracking.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to get Body38 data from pre-recorded body tracking data.

However, if you recorded a SVO file of the sequence, you can replay the SVO and use the Body 38 model on it.

Gotcha, how can I record an SVO file while performing fusion of multiple cameras?

Hi,

We currently don’t have a sample code that performs both the fusion and the multi camera recording at the same time.

However, You can find the fusion sample here : zed-sdk/body tracking/multi-camera/cpp at master · stereolabs/zed-sdk · GitHub

And the multicamera recording sample here : zed-sdk/recording/recording/multi camera/cpp at master · stereolabs/zed-sdk · GitHub