Can't run C++ zed examples with fresh Jetpack 5.0 installation through sdk manager

Hi, I have a ZED 2i with a zed box module(Jetson Xavier NX, dev kit), and I was capable of running examples before this update. Was running ubuntu 18.04 before and prob jetpack 4.x, now after installing jetpack 5.0 and ubuntu 20.04 can’t run any example.

this is what happens after “cmake …” in created build dir for any example or even the codes that I wrote:
– The C compiler identification is GNU 9.4.0
– The CXX compiler identification is GNU 9.4.0
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc – works
– Detecting C compiler ABI info
– Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting C compile features
– Detecting C compile features - done
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ – works
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting CXX compile features
– Detecting CXX compile features - done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:16 (find_package):
By not providing “FindZED.cmake” in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by “ZED”, but
CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by “ZED” (requested
version 3) with any of the following names:

ZEDConfig.cmake
zed-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of “ZED” to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set “ZED_DIR”
to a directory containing one of the above files. If “ZED” provides a
separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/zed/Documents/RAVAOR/Me/cpp/OpenCamera/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.

Not sure what’s happening

Just realized that there’s no “/usr/local/zed” when tried to run the diagnostic tool

Hi @pliniovb
welcome to the Stereolabs community.

Did you install Jetpack 5.0 or 5.0.2 which is the stable release for production?

Did you install the correct ZED SDK for JP5 after flashing?

5.0.2. But I reversed the alterations back to Jetpack 4.6.1 and Ubuntu 18.04 and I’m still having the exact problem.

SDK manager didn’t show any error in any of those two installations. To be clear in what I did, I flashed the ZED box through SDKmanager, logged in after flash, them just continued installation of what I belive is the right SDK, since is the one indicated in the software for JP 4.6.1 , or the 5.0.2 before, from the SDKmanager, am I missing something?

I just realized after last reponse that I prob didn’t, I trying that now. I thought that after running sdk manager it whould also install the zed sdk

The SDK Manager is NVIDIA software, while the ZED SDK is made by us in Stereolabs.
The NVIDIA SDK Manager installs the operating system, the drivers, and the GPU libraries to the ZED Box, then you must install Stereolabs’ software to be able to use the ZED cameras.