Hi, I have a ZED 2i with a zed box module(Jetson Xavier NX, dev kit), and I was capable of running examples before this update. Was running ubuntu 18.04 before and prob jetpack 4.x, now after installing jetpack 5.0 and ubuntu 20.04 can’t run any example.
this is what happens after “cmake …” in created build dir for any example or even the codes that I wrote:
– The C compiler identification is GNU 9.4.0
– The CXX compiler identification is GNU 9.4.0
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc – works
– Detecting C compiler ABI info
– Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting C compile features
– Detecting C compile features - done
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ – works
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting CXX compile features
– Detecting CXX compile features - done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:16 (find_package):
By not providing “FindZED.cmake” in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by “ZED”, but
CMake did not find one.
Could not find a package configuration file provided by “ZED” (requested
version 3) with any of the following names:
Add the installation prefix of “ZED” to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set “ZED_DIR”
to a directory containing one of the above files. If “ZED” provides a
separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/zed/Documents/RAVAOR/Me/cpp/OpenCamera/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
Not sure what’s happening
Just realized that there’s no “/usr/local/zed” when tried to run the diagnostic tool