Body tracking not displaying

Hi Sir,

Thanks

Actually i am pursuing my graduation and now i got an internship, so they have given me a task to fix this camera, so that why i need your help

sorry for bothering you

Sent from my iPhone

Hi,

I am using the body tracking python sample , in that the tracking is already enabled , but I am not getting the id with the skeleton.

My Requirement is that when a person enter a room the skeleton structure and id will come , so that if multiple person in the room there id remain same and it will not get exchange.

but when i am seeing your code it saying that
obj_param = sl.ObjectDetectionParameters()
obj_param.enable_body_fitting = True # Smooth skeleton move
obj_param.enable_tracking = True
but still I am not able to get the id .For the same I have attached a video and python file with some changes. please help me to get the id,
even i have made the change

objects = sl.Objects()
if zed.grab() == sl.ERROR_CODE.SUCCESS:

Retrieve left image

zed.retrieve_image(image, sl.VIEW.LEFT, sl.MEM.CPU, display_resolution)

Retrieve objects

zed.retrieve_objects(bodies, obj_runtime_param)
for object in objects.object_list:
print(“{} {}”.format(object.id, object.position))
Kind Regards
Siddharth Rana

Hi Sir,

Thanks

Actually i am pursuing my graduation and now i got an internship, so they have given me a task to fix this camera, so that why i need your help

sorry for bothering you

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 27, 2023, at 9:21 AM, Antoine Lassagne (Stereolabs) support@stereolabs.com wrote:

Hello,

The code I sent you prints the ID of the person in the console, not in the 3D View. To add it in the 3D view it’s a little more complex, I and will not write the code for you. But you can easily achieve it after a few tutorials or just by reading the code.

Also, note that if someone leaves the room for too long, their ID will change.

Regards,

Antoine Lassagne
Senior Developer - ZED SDK
Stereolabs Support

Hi,

thanks for your reply

on which python file i will find 3d view code and id is printing in console but if i moved from camera for 3-4 seconds still my id got changed in console.

Sent from my iPhone

Hello,

If you read the sample carefully, you’ll understand where you should put the ID.

Antoine Lassagne
Stereolabs Support

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

Do you provide the same support to everyone like this??

Hello,

Yes, we help every one. But we don’t write your programs.

Antoine Lassagne
Stereolabs Support

Hi,

I am not asking for you to write a programme , the main purpose of buying this camera is to do cross hand , for example if two person are standing close to each other and try to grab any item from shelves while doing cross hand , but i don’t think that we are going to achieve this using zed camera

Well, that’s easily achievable with the SDK, especially with the 4.0 version which can full hand and finger tracking.
As for the body id, as I said, it’s contained in the ObjectData structure and is easily retrievable.

Regards,

Antoine Lassagne
Stereolabs Support

Hi

Brother i have zed 2 camera is it able to achieve with that camera or how to update SDK, especially with the 4.0 version??

Hi,

If you have exe of version 4.0 or any link so that i can download it , please tell me

Hi

Brother i have zed 2 camera is it able to achieve with that camera or how to update SDK, especially with the 4.0 version??

Hi,

after downloading version 4.0 i am able to get full coordinates of hand and i hope that it help me in cross hand , and i made some changes like i have changed pose_18 to pose_34 and when i am trying to run
objects = sl.Objects() # Structure containing all the detected objects
if zed.grab() == sl.ERROR_CODE.SUCCESS :
zed.retrieve_objects(objects, obj_runtime_param) # Retrieve the detected objects
for object in objects.object_list:
print(“{} {}”.format(object.id (http://object.id/) , object.position))

its not printing id in console

and do i need to make anyother changes so that i can get cross hand work

Hi,

If you have exe of version 4.0 or any link so that i can download it , please tell me

On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 11:05 AM Siddharth Rana sidhu.rana34@gmail.com wrote:

Hi

Hi,

Good morning

today i am going to test cross hand and for that i have upgraded sdk toolkit to 4.0 and bosy_pose to 34 to get full coordinates of hand , hope this going to work

please let me know if i have to make any other changes , so that i can achieve my goal

Kind Regards
Siddharth

Sent from my iPhone

Hi

Hi,

Body 70 will be even better.

Regards,

Antoine Lassagne
Stereolabs Support

Hi ,

actually when i tried to do body 38 and 70 , its give me error that do you mean body_pose 18 so i have to switch back to 18

Sent from my iPhone

Hi,

i am getting id and object position.

but if i have to find only hand coordinates how to do that.

Kind regards
Siddharth

Sent from my iPhone

Hi ,

actually when i tried to do body 38 and 70 , its give me error that do you mean body_pose 18 so i have to switch back to 18

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2023, at 10:04 AM, Antoine Lassagne (Stereolabs) support@stereolabs.com wrote:

Hi,

what i have noticed in cross hand that most of the times it dont show the coordinates of other person hand , which is lying under my hand…because its going to create a problem to presict which person has picked up the item from the shelves

and also if i have to find only the coordinates of hand , then how to achieve it.

Kind Regards
Siddharth rana

Hi ,

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2023, at 10:04 AM, Antoine Lassagne (Stereolabs) support@stereolabs.com wrote:

Hi,

I am interested in knowing how the values extracted from body tracking works.
Currently I’m getting values as follows:
[-0.07260272 0.36857045 -1.4674273 ]
[-0.08670099 0.3631208 -1.4709798 ]
[-0.10499536 0.35707098 -1.4591926 ]

I am unable to understand what they are. If they are coordinates, then what is the reference point?

Is there a sample code on how to extract the exact pixel values of the key point data given by body tracking.
If I can get the pixel values in the field of view, it will be very helpful for me to integrate into the openCV project I am working on.

Thanks
Siddharth

Hi,

what i have noticed in cross hand that most of the times it dont show the coordinates of other person hand , which is lying under my hand…because its going to create a problem to presict which person has picked up the item from the shelves

and also if i have to find only the coordinates of hand , then how to achieve it.

Kind Regards
Siddharth rana

On Apr 3, 2023, at 10:16 AM, Siddharth Rana sidhu.rana34@gmail.com wrote:

Hi ,

Sent from my iPhone

Hi,

I am interested in knowing how the values extracted from body tracking works.
Currently I’m getting values as follows:
[-0.07260272 0.36857045 -1.4674273 ]
[-0.08670099 0.3631208 -1.4709798 ]
[-0.10499536 0.35707098 -1.4591926 ]

I am unable to understand what they are. If they are coordinates, then what is the reference point?

Is there a sample code on how to extract the exact pixel values of the key point data given by body tracking.
If I can get the pixel values in the field of view, it will be very helpful for me to integrate into the openCV project I am working on.

Thanks
Siddharth

Hi ,

Sent from my iPhone

Hi,

please see the attached image , as cross hand is not working,

is there any changes i have to do so that i can get the exact coordinates.

Thanks
siddharth

Sent from my iPhone

Hi ,

Sent from my iPhone