Body captuaring in Unity to control player avatar (School project)

I have folowed the Totorial compleatly but in the end I have not managed to get the 3d Body to be on the existing skeleton which apears after starting the projekt. I do not know how i can change it can somebody give me an code sample of what Is the impotent code Parts please?

Welcome to the forums, @Albuswolvrick !

You can take a look at the samples available in the Unity package, I think what’s inside the Body Tracking folder is what you’re looking for.

Do not hesitate if you have more questions, but please include more details about:

• what you want to achieve
  • what your difficulties are
  • what you expect to get
  • what you’re actually facing

thank you for the fast replay the missing information are hopefully all in this replay.

The goal is to have a normal Pc game where insteaed of the keybord control the camera is used to control the playeble character. the problem is that I could not figure out why the skeleton is appearing as soon as the camera has a human in front of it and in unity it also is there but the character should be ontop of the sceleton but it just does not apear on top of the skeleton.
not that important but also anoying is that unity is unable to Load most of the Grafiks of the package and also the unity origenel but I hope that does not interfere the work process of the project.

Hi @Albuswolvrick

why the skeleton is appearing as soon as the camera has a human in front of it

That is the point of the sample, as soon as someone is detected, spawn an avatar of him. To add some delay or have more control about it, you can check out how we use the delayBeforeSpawn variable on our side.

the character should be ontop of the sceleton but it just does not apear on top of the skeleton

This is because there is an offset between the two by default, so that both are visible. You can tweak offsetSDKSkeleton to your needs.

• In general, I recommend you explore the available settings for the BodyTrackingModule in the Inspector panel.

not that important but also anoying is that unity is unable to Load most of the Grafiks of the package and also the unity origenel

I would like more details on that if possible, do you mean you get pink surfaces? If so, it may be a shader issue due to the render pipeline configuration, if you’re using URP/HDRP. This part of the doc should help.