ArgumentException: Path: Assets/ZED/Examples/GreenScreen/Prefabs/ZED_GreenScreen.prefab, does not exist UnityEditor.PrefabUtility.LoadPrefabContents (System.String assetPath) )

i want yo upgrade my unity zed packgage to hdrp version

here is my step of creating the project:

1. create hdrp unity project (editor version 2022.3.11)
  2. import the zed-unity custom package (release ZED Plugin for Unity for v4.0.7)
  3. fix all issues of hdrp and zed

when i try to upgrade zed project to hdrp, the error appear:
ArgumentException: Path: Assets/ZED/Examples/GreenScreen/Prefabs/ZED_GreenScreen.prefab, does not exist
UnityEditor.PrefabUtility.LoadPrefabContents (System.String assetPath) (at <9920ff0c944845d7b9f9a61ef1478edc>:0)
EditPrefabAssetScope…ctor (System.String assetPath) (at Assets/ZED/Editor/Scripts/UpgradePluginToSRP.cs:15)
UpgradePluginToSRP.UpgradeToHDRP () (at Assets/ZED/Editor/Scripts/UpgradePluginToSRP.cs:186)

but when i go to Assets/ZED/Examples/GreenScreen/Prefabs/ZED_GreenScreen.prefab , there is /ZED_GreenScreen.prefab right there

how can i locate the right path of those prefab and successfully upgrade? thank you

Hi @chintienying,
That’s indeed a typo in the upgrade file, the path is missing a space in “GreenScreen”.
See this commit: fix hdrp upgrade green screen path · stereolabs/zed-unity@022da96 · GitHub
You can apply this change in the file on your side and it should work.