About Zed unreal plugin

Do I have to use C++ Project?
Do I have to use stereoLabs UE project in github?
When copy the ZED Plugin to another UE project,Open the camera with blueprints ,I got this error:

LogGameMode: Display: Match State Changed from WaitingToStart to InProgress
LogScript: Warning: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetCameraProxy_ReturnValue
    BP_LIVELINKDATA_C /Game/UEDPIE_0_ComposureDepth.ComposureDepth:PersistentLevel.BP_LIVELINKDATA_C_1
    Function /Game/ZED/BP_LIVELINKDATA.BP_LIVELINKDATA_C:ExecuteUbergraph_BP_LIVELINKDATA:002B
PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetCameraProxy_ReturnValue". Node:  Open Camera Graph:  EventGraph Function:  Execute Ubergraph BP LIVELINKDATA Blueprint:  BP_LIVELINKDATA
LogScript: Warning: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetCameraProxy_ReturnValue
    BP_LIVELINKDATA_C /Game/UEDPIE_0_ComposureDepth.ComposureDepth:PersistentLevel.BP_LIVELINKDATA_C_1
    Function /Game/ZED/BP_LIVELINKDATA.BP_LIVELINKDATA_C:ExecuteUbergraph_BP_LIVELINKDATA:007B
PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetCameraProxy_ReturnValue". Node:  Print String Graph:  EventGraph Function:  Execute Ubergraph BP LIVELINKDATA Blueprint:  BP_LIVELINKDATA
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [BP_LIVELINKDATA_C_1] Success
LogGameState: Match State Changed from WaitingToStart to InProgress

Here is my blueprints:

Hi,

You don’t have to use C++, you can use blueptrints too. You should use Stereolabs’s UE5 project : GitHub - stereolabs/zed-UE5: ZED plugin and examples for Unreal Engine 5 (Standard Engine)

Hi!
So I have to use Stereolabs’s UE5 Project ,Otherwise,I will need to dev my own ZED Plugin.