Unity crash using body tracking example

Hi, When I run the body tracking example Unity crashes after some seconds. Also when I create a new scene, place the ZED_Rig_Mono prefab, change settings for body track, run and then press “start object detection” it freezes and crash

Any idea?
I have CUDA updated, the last ZED SDK, Unity 2021.3

Hi,

The Object detection module uses AI models which need to be downloaded and optimized for each computer.

That’s why the first time you are using one of the AI model, it takes longer to start.

In Unity this process is not very well handled as while the model is optimized, the main windows freezes which can lead to misunderstandings.

That’s why I would recommend to use one of the following method to optimize your AI models :

• run the c++ body tracking sample. You will be able to see the progress of it in the console window.
  • run the ZED Diagnostic tool in a terminal with the option -h. It will give you all the informations needed.

Best,

Benjamin Vallon

1 Like

Thanks, Now I’m optimizing the AI models, is normal that it get “stuck” when optimizing? It stuck at 5.6% for the first model

Hi,

Could you run the ZED Diagnostic tool and send us the report ? Here or at support@stereolabs.com if you prefer.

Best,
Benjamin Vallon

Stereolabs Support