Depth Sensing and spatial mapping

I got this error for depth
sensing and spatial mapping scripts :

C:\Users\84906\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\numpy_distributor_init.py:30: UserWarning: loaded more than 1 DLL from .libs:
C:\Users\84906\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\numpy.libs\libopenblas.EL2C6PLE4ZYW3ECEVIV3OXXGRN2NRFM2.gfortran-win_amd64.dll
C:\Users\84906\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\numpy.libs\libopenblas.WCDJNK7YVMPZQ2ME2ZZHJJRJ3JIKNDB7.gfortran-win_amd64.dll
warnings.warn(“loaded more than 1 DLL from .libs:”
Running Spatial Mapping sample … Press ‘q’ to quit
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “spatial_mapping.py”, line 172, in
main()
File “spatial_mapping.py”, line 72, in main
viewer.init(camera_parameters, pymesh, CREATE_MESH)
File “C:\Users\84906\Documents\ZED SDK\samples\spatial mapping\basic\python\ogl_viewer\viewer.py”, line 223, in init
glutInit()
File “C:\Users\84906\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\OpenGL\GLUT\special.py”, line 333, in glutInit
_base_glutInit( ctypes.byref(count), holder )
File “C:\Users\84906\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\OpenGL\platform\baseplatform.py”, line 423, in call
raise error.NullFunctionError(
OpenGL.error.NullFunctionError: Attempt to call an undefined function glutInit, check for bool(glutInit) before calling

Hi @Israel
have you enabled the OpenGL module in Anaconda?
https://www.stereolabs.com/docs/app-development/python/virtual_env/

Hi @Myzhar ,
Yes, I installed the packages and the API from the Anaconda terminal but without having created any virtual environment yet, does this affect the operation of the applications?

You must be sure that all the dependencies are available, OpenGL in your case.

Right. I installed all the dependencies successfully with the Windows prompt and everything works correctly, thank you very much.
By the way, I hope I can ask something additional even if it is related to another topic, I am confused about the following:
On the Stereolabs page it says that calibration is not recommended for the Zed2 model (image). I am just using that model and I recently acquired the Zed2i model, my question is, should I calibrate them or not? I will be using them outdoors for video capture and spatial mapping.
Thank you!

As the documentation says, we perform a very precise multi-step automatic factory calibration, and replacing it with a manual calibration can degrade the camera performance.
We suggest performing a manual calibration when the camera is not producing good depth values because of a strong shock or similar.

All right, I really appreciate the support and your attention with the information.
Thank you.

1 Like