ZED360 completely stopped working

Usually we have a room of, let’s say, 8x8 meters, and cameras in each angle. Every camera sees the whole room, the overlap is maximized. ZED360 only works with overlaps right now.

Hello, im still have this problem. For some reason the X-axis is inverted when data is sent to UE5.

Any solution or tip ?

Hi,

The issue you had where the avatar were on T pose has been fixed in the last patch (v4.0.6).

For the inverted axis, I’m not sure.
Did you modify anything in the live link sample?

I have nothing modify. The sample project im usaing to my own project and when I use the livelink mono, this work fine but using livelink fusion, i have this problem.

Is so very stranger. Never i see this problem before.

Thanks.

Hello again, as I have said before, this issue is critical to continue creating new projects but if there is not some really functional way I think we will not be able to continue using these cameras. I don’t see a real use of these cameras to get a good interactive impact.

Do you have any alternative and functional way to use multiple cameras in a unreal 5.2 project.

Thanks.

Hi,

I’m sorry, I did not manage to reproduce your issue.

Do you know if the same issue appears when using the C++ body tracking fusion sample?
If so, the issue is most likely related to the calibration file.

Well, i dont use the “C++ body tracking fusion sample” but i never use this and even in the beginning when I started this, I didn’t have these problems. I don’t understand why now the X-axis is changed to Y-axis when I use LiveLink-Fusion. I’m doing new tests but the hardware I use for this I already have it assigned in another project using LiveLink-Mono although it’s not the most accurate it’s what I have on hand and it “works” for now. My intention is to buy the new cameras but if this doesn’t work I don’t see much sense for this purchase. I will see what happens and hopefully, if you have any information that will help, please I look forward to it.

Thank you.

I’m sorry to hear that.

I’m asking these questions in order to understand where this problem comes from. Unfortunately, I can not reproduce this issue on my side.
Testing the C++ sample may tell us if the issue is coming from the ZED SDK, the calibration file or the live link sample.

Stereolabs Support