Still the Classic problem "Pyzed.sl ImportError" who can help?

“import pyzed.sl as sl ImportError: DLL load failed…”

platform: win10 Python 3.7 CUDA 11.4
ZED SDK 3.7(try SDK3.6 same error)

I have try every advice from comments. not work
reinstall SDK
check the PATH config
copy dll from bin to Python37\Lib\site-packages\pyzed
no virtual environment
download the zed-python-api source from github and build&install
All not work…

two same ‘Pyzed.sl import’ questions in this community receive more than 1.2k top views

I guess maybe something happened in C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\bin*.dll ? or others?

who can help, thanks

Yeah, I’m having this issue as well. I’ve tried the installation via a conda python environment and a regular venv python environment. I’ve tried with multiple versions of python, 3.8.16, and 3.10.6. I’m on Windows 10. Nothing works. The SDK was installed successfully. The get_python_api.py was successful on all python environment creations. I’ve double checked and triple checked everything, but I run into the same problem, every single time.

import pyzed.sl as sl
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing sl: The specified procedure could not be found.

I’m on CUDA 11.7
Anyone know how to fix this? I’m on a bit of a time crunch. I need to fix this asap.

I found a solution on github.

The comment from ghost, solved it for me. Just make sure you build in the same python version as your ZED environment, and then copy the file from the build & use it to the replace the existing python extension in your ZED anaconda environment. The one inside your “envs[YourEnvName]\Lib\site-packages\pyzed”… oh and update index in anaconda navigator once you’ve done the replacement.