How to run the code exist in samples folder

my windows version is win10 x64,
cuda version is 10.0
zed 2i SDK version is 3.6.2
python version is python 3.8
I want to know how to run the code exist in samples folder, I use “pycharm.exe” to run these code, and I have already installed “pyopengl”, “pyopengl-accelerate” and “freeglut” packages. But when I clicked the start button, I was told some errors exists as below.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Program Files (x86)/ZED SDK/samples/body tracking/python/body_tracking.py”, line 86, in
viewer.init(camera_info.calibration_parameters.left_cam, obj_param.enable_tracking,obj_param.body_format)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\samples\body tracking\python\ogl_viewer\viewer.py”, line 459, in init
glutCreateWindow(“ZED Body Tracking”)
File “E:\Anaconda3\envs\pyzed\lib\site-packages\OpenGL\GLUT\special.py”, line 73, in glutCreateWindow
return __glutCreateWindowWithExit(title, _exitfunc)
ctypes.ArgumentError: argument 1: <class ‘TypeError’>: wrong type

I want to know how to solve it, not only does this error exist in “depth_sensing.py”, but also other samples, such as “body_tracking.py”.
Any reply will be appreciated, thanks a lot!

Hi @ujs1514lee,

It seems that there are issues on how strings are encoded as suggested here : glut - Python glutCreateWindow error 'wrong type' - Stack Overflow

Can you try changing the call to glutCreateWindow("ZED Body Tracking") to glutCreateWindow(b"ZED Body Tracking") and see if that fixes your problem ?

Hi, my friend! I have solved this problem by re-installing other version “pyopengl”, “pyopengl-accelerate” packages.
If I have other problems, can I ask you for recommendation?
Anyway, thanks for your replying, have a nice day!